Date Posted: 04/29/2016 New!Contract Therapist needed Boulder, CO80301 Flatirons Massage & Bodywork, Massage Center Our clients have therapist that truly care about their health and give there all each and every session to see their clients get better. We truly believe with our whole heart in what we do and know we help our clients. We are looking for therapist that want the same. Someone who is warm, nurturing, intuitive, and someone that is a hard worker. Must be flexible and willing to work weekends. Employment Type:Full or part time Salary:$24 License Required:State of Colorado Certification Required:State of Colorado Experience Required:Minimum 0-1 year
Date Posted: 04/07/2016 Contract Therapist needed #FILLED# Boulder, CO80301 Flatirons Massage & Bodywork, Massage Center Our clients have therapist that truly care about their health and give there all each and every session to see their clients get better. We truly believe with our whole heart in what we do and know we help our clients. We are looking for therapist that are wanting to provide the same. We need someone who's warm, nurturing, intuitive, and a hard worker. We need someone that is flexible and willing to work weekends. Employment Type:Full or part time Salary:$24 License Required:State of Colorado Certification Required:State of Colorado Experience Required:Minimum 0-1 year
Date Posted: 04/03/2016 New!MTs who want to Stay BUSY at Local Spa Denver, CO80202 Elixir Mind Body Massage, Spa Are you tired of assembly line spas that aren't focused on guest care? Of spas that don't encourage repeat retention and a strong Therapist-Guest ongoing working relationship? Are you interested in an employer that doesn't participate in cheap, discount-based marketing? Do you seek an environment that fosters your career growth and where you're able to make a real difference? Are you ready to be a part of a reputable, high-end massage center that is wellness oriented, consistently busy, rewards its staff and listens to their feedback?
If your answers were yes, then you might be a perfect fit for Elixir Mind Body Massage. Many spas will make pie-in-the-sky promises about full books, massive paychecks and sophisticated clients. Let us tell you a little bit about the reality of who we are. . .
• We are Elixir Massage; we've been winning awards and thriving in LoDo for 8 years, even though we opened smack dab in the middle of the recession. This is because our standards are high and we do what we do very well. We also pay well, and award our Therapists with many great benefits that aren't industry standard.
• We ensure that Therapists work a maximum of 5 hours bodywork time per shift because we understand how important the body is to a long and successful career, at Elixir or otherwise.
• For the same reason, we make sure they receive a free massage each month and deep discounts on additional services and products.
• Unlike most of our industry, we do not participate in any deep discount-based marketing (that rhymes with 'soupon' or any other similar program) that cheapens our value and hits our Therapists in the wallet.
• We expect our Therapists to assist with back work when they don't have massages booked, which is why we pay them accordingly with an hourly non-massage wage for their valuable time and effort.
• We have a thorough training and coaching program on our unique protocols, on how to succeed as a Therapist and on how to stay healthy and maintain longevity in your career.
• We have programs in place that reward staff for longevity, because we believe in putting down roots and encourage and support them in building a long-standing client base.
• We draw on an urban client base of downtown residents and professionals and travelers that tend to be active, savvy and invested in their health.
• We offer memberships to encourage receiving regular massage, but our business model is not membership driven. Our ultimate goal is to give each and every guest the perfect experience for them at that time.
But don't take our word for it, visit us online prior to applying to read about our company, services, and reviews from guests:
-What Our Staff Has to Say:
"I enjoy Elixir for many reasons, but the one highlight that sticks out most would be the 'teamwork.' I don't use that term as a cliché in the least. The willingness to help a fellow co-worker -- whether in the work place, prepping for a treatment, an ear to vent to, or to pick up or swap a shift -- is always present. The honest compassion is palpable in all the therapists, leads, managers, and concierges and I'm sure is inspired or branched off from Sandy (Elixir's Founder & Owner)." -- GB
"The one thing that really stood out to me when reading other employee's thoughts about working at Elixir was how close everyone is as a team. My expectations were exceeded. I truly feel like I have a great big family that I get to see every day. I don't think of my position as a 'job' or 'work.' I'm just lucky enough to get paid for what I love to do." -- JH Employment Type:Part time Salary:22 per hour License Required:State license and Liability Insurance Certification Required:Massage Therapist Experience Required:Minimum 1-3 years
Date Posted: 04/03/2016 New!F/T Massage Therapist for Busy Chiro Practice Castle Rock, CO80104 100% Chiropractic Castle Rock, Chiropractic Office We are looking for a dynamic individual to fill the massage therapist position in a modern chiropractic office. Applicant must love working in a fast paced, creative, and often challenging environment. You must have a passion for your own health as well as for helping others. We are looking for a leader who will be able to embrace our vision and guide our practice toward continued growth. We love our patients and staff like family and strive to provide the best quality of care available. We are looking for a long term relationship with this position! This is an excellent and secure position for a person seeking longevity.
We are a growing company with a mission to improve healthcare across the country. You will be joining a team of offices with locations from California to Georgia. Our company is an extended family of like minded individuals striving to improve the lives of our communities.
We are looking to hire a full-time massage therapist asap to begin working events NOW performing chair massages for our upcoming grand opening in mid-March. We look forward to the right candidate joining us!
Employment Type:Full time Salary:Open License Required:Colorado Experience Required:Minimum 1-3 years
Date Posted: 04/01/2016 New!Seeking Deep, Therapeutic Massage Therapists Denver, CO80202 Elixir Mind Body Massage, Massage Center Our company culture is based upon personal responsibility and integrity in each member of our team and promotes team work, kindness, honesty, balance, gratitude and passion. We carefully select employees who want to be a contributing part of a positive and productive environment. The ideal candidate:
Specializes in deep tissue, structural work and sports massage.
Is interested in longevity and growth with our company.
Is confident in his or her massage style with the flexibility to be versatile in therapeutic and relaxing techniques.
Takes initiative and thrives in a team-driven and goal-oriented environment.
Listens to guests to determine how to customize every session. •Partners with guests to create a unique treatment plan for them based on thorough consultation before and after sessions and prefers seeing a consistent repeat clientele.
Confident recommending home care to enhance the guest's experience, including but not limited to relevant retail products.
Employment Type:Part time License Required:Massage Therapist Experience Required:Minimum 0-1 year
Date Posted: 03/31/2016 New!Licensed Massage Therapist Westminster, CO80234 Urban Squeeze | Massage & Skin Therapy, Wellness Center Would you like to work with a team and have a stress free schedule?
Well then, Urban Squeeze | Massage & Skin therapy is just for YOU.
We have a large flowing massage therapy clientele and are pursuing and building a skin care clientele. But we need help!
Stress free scheduling
Access to your schedule anytime.
Great compensation plus you keep your tips
Build an appreciative clientele.
Seeking Colorado Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT), and Estheticians- Dual licensed? Even better! And Massage Therapy student paid internships available!
Employment Type:Full or part time License Required:LMT or Esthetician Certification Required:Certified by school Experience Required:No experience