PA Massage Therapy Jobs
3 Massage Job Openings in Pennsylvania as of Thursday, August 28th 2014.
Register and receive E-mail Job Alerts when "new" massage jobs are posted in your Pennsylvania area.
| All States
Date Posted: 08/18/2014
New! Per Diem Massage Therapist Mobile
West Chester, PA 19382
AREUFIT Health Services, Inc. , Mobile MassageAREUFIT Health Services, Inc. is seeking highly motivated Massage Therapists to join our team. The openings available are Per Diem.
Employment Type: Event
License Required: PA State Massage Therapist License
Experience Required: Minimum 1-3 years
Date Posted: 08/16/2014
New! Massage Therapist
Nottingham, PA 19362
Pro-Active Muscle Therapy LLC, Massage CenterMassage therapy skills are important for this job but it is only the starting point. Understanding the current circumstances for each client, and comparing this against past treatments, is what forms the base line in working with our clients. This initial investigation enables our massage therapists to work with a client and come up with a clearly communicated treatment plan, with the benefits of massage therapy strongly at the forefront. This all happens in a busy and professional office with fun, friendly and supportive people – all helping to create a calm, refreshing, tranquil, soothing and peaceful client experience. In return for helping us achieve these goals, massage therapists receive the following:
Love to work and love what you do? If this sounds like the ideal work environment for you, we would certainly love to hear from you if you possess the following:
- 29 hours paid work per week, across shift patterns covering morning, afternoon and evening, Monday through to Friday currently. We anticipate this is likely to change to include Saturdays plus occasional Sundays for PR events. We know how demanding the work is and expect an average of 20 clients to be cared for within these working hours by each massage therapist. This is not an independent contractor or commission based pay position!
- Weekly pay of $10.58 - $17.79 per hour (equivalent to a full time annual salary of $22,000 - $37,000) dependent upon individual skills and prior work experience.
- Potential yearly bonus of up to 10% of annual pay, based on personal performance.
- Free weekly personal massage therapy sessions.
- Continuing Education support.
Employment Type: Part time
Salary: $22,000 - $37,000 Per Year
License Required: Pennsylvanian
Experience Required: No experience
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to articulate clearly and accurately listen.
- Experience in and physical ability to deliver varying massage modalities - both newly qualified and experienced Massage Therapists are encouraged to apply.
- A very friendly, warm and forward thinking personality – with the ability to take ego out of professional situations.
- Confident in knowledge, understanding and belief in healing through massage.
- Strong customer service skills, with the ability to take charge professionally.
- Decision-making skills to evaluate each client's needs and recommend the best treatment, including referral to other healthcare providers if necessary.
- Flexibility to work varying shift patterns.
- Planning and organizing skills to maintain client records and client experience.
- A High School Diploma as a minimum, although higher qualification preferred but not essential.
- Certification as a Massage Therapist through a recognized educational establishment, with a current license (or in the process of obtaining one) to provide massage therapy in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Current CPR (First Aid) certificate.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Ability to pass a background check, provide proof of eligibility to work in the US and be willing to sign a confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement.
Date Posted: 08/06/2014
New! Massage Therapist
Glen Mills, PA 19342
Ayuvia, Wellness CenterAyuiva, a leading integrative wellness center in Brinton Lake, PA is looking for Licensed Massage therapists to join their Integrative team of practitioners. Part time options available. Flexible Hours
Employment Type: Full or part time
License Required: Licensed by PA STATE BOARD
Certification Required: Clinical Preferred
Experience Required: Minimum 1-3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree Must, Graduate Degrees preferred
- Provide excellent experience for clients
- Create a clinical wellness solution plan in an integrative setting
Interview clients to determine the required massage method
- Assess client’s medical history, symptoms, and other relevant information before treatment
- Apply proper pressure to the client to avoid injuries and bruising
- Consult with other health practitioners to provide the client’s with the best therapy
- Maintain records of treatments
Refer clients to other therapy, if necessary
Become a Massage Therapist or get CE credits in Pennsylvania.
Get the latest information on the Best PA Massage Therapy Schools, Pennsylvania state licensing requirements for becoming a Massage Therapist and continuing education credits.
Massage Job Reviews
"I submitted my resume to 3 different massage therapy opportunities and I have heard back from 2 of them! In this day and age, it was a complete blessing. Thank you."
- Brendan K., Swarthmore, PA
"It is so easy to use MassageJobs.com in order to search for new massage therapists. I posted my Day Spa's job advertisement for a new massage therapist opening a couple of days ago and have already received many quality resumes."
- Lauren P., Day Spa Manager, Newtown, PA
Massage Jobs in the following major PA cities and surrounding areas.
- West Chester
- Wilkes Barre
|Become a Massage Therapist|
FREE: Get information on massage schools, licensing requirements, massage school scholarships, aid and grants.|
|Pennsylvania Employers / Recruiters|
Over 10,000 Massage Therapists
FREE: List your massage jobs for free on our site. It's simple.|
[ Join ]
-- Post Jobs Instantly --
|Pennsylvania Job Seekers|
Apply for jobs and receive e-mail Job Alerts when jobs are posted in your Pennsylvania area.
[ Register ]